Friday, June 12, 2009

Time With Megan & Clint

Megan and Clint spent most of the day with me on Wednesday. I picked them up from Tennis Camp at 10:00 (by the way, they both voiced a request for a tennis racquet and balls for their July birthdays.)

First on our agenda was games. We played some Uno and had some good laughs. Clint likes to peek at the top card and add a few rules of his own to the game.





Next, Clint and I played checkers and Megan built with dominoes. I really had to think ahead and pay close attention to beat Clint. PaPaw would have loved to play with him - watch out Uncle Jeremy because he just might beat you!







After lunch MaMaw came over and played some Uno and Checkers. She and Clint are tied at one game a piece in Checkers. Maybe they can challenge each other next week to see who is the champion.
Later we played "school" upstairs and both kids took turns being the teacher. Meg and I were partners for math and she really has a sharp mind. After school, we played a few rounds of "I Spy".
A day of fun and games is good for a person. I had a nice relaxing day with alot of FUN thrown in. Children know how to have fun and use their imaginations, too bad we don't do both more often as adults. I was tired when they left, but a day with Megan and Clint was just what I needed.

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2009 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

what a fun day! (and busy : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home