Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Answers

Rita did pretty good -
1A is Chloe Mae and 1B is Auntie Pamela

2A is Jacqueline on her first Easter, 2B is Miss Chloe with Gram, and 2C is Jacqueline and yes, Rita she is on Grandma Noma's lap (April 1983)

3A is Annie Marie (Auntie AJ), 3B is Chloe Mae dressed similarly to Auntie AJ, and 3B is Annie Marie again

I couldn't believe the similarities in Chloe and all three of our girls. I had a whole stack of Annie pictures which she had used for a slide show for their wedding last summer and there were several which reminded me of Miss Chloe. Maybe I'll post some more and see if you can figure out who each one is.

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2010 at 10:14 PM , Blogger RitaKay said...

Hooray! What do I win? Just kidding. I should have known the Pamela one, but you tricked me with the black and white. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home