Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tea Party







This was Peyton's first Tea Party - every time she has come to visit in the last 1 1/2 years I've been out of town. Over Rodeo weekend we (Meg, Brenda & I) were able to have a Tea Party with Peyton and my granddaughter, Chloe Mae. Bonus guests were my grown-up nieces Becky and Libby along with Jacqueline. I didn't realize how often Megan, Clint & I have tea parties with Grammy (Brenda) and MaMaw (my Mother). It was nice to have the Mommies join us!



Peyton loved drinking out of the little cups and she seemed to like the cold Peach tea. Megan prefers chocolate milk in her tea cup and Chloe just observed all that went on.



Hosting a Tea Party is one of my favorite things. Sometimes I choose a theme for the food and decorations and sometimes I have a devotional or sharing time to fit the "theme" of the party. Often we just visit and catch up, which is espcially enjoyable with my young nieces and nephew.

3 Comments:

At August 20, 2009 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Brendakaye said...

I love the pictures it was so fun! how did you get your pictures side by side? mine never do that

 
At August 20, 2009 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Sharlene said...

I don't have a clue. I put the pics in first and then added my text. This is the first time they've turned out like this, I usually have to work on them!

The Tea Party was fun - aren't we blessed to have memories like these?!

 
At September 19, 2009 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

thanks for sharing the tea party pics - how fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home