Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beauty of Japan

I'm thinking that I might have to change this post before I even start it. I thought about posting pictures and writing a little about the "beauty of Japan" and when I started to add the pictures I realized there are different "types" of beauty. There is beauty in moments that will only be pictures in my heart & mind for I could not have captured the moment even if my camera was near.

*the tear that drops from a reader's eye as you pray with them
*the smile and serenity on an elderly preacher's face as he closes his eyes and shares the gospel with his church family
*the shy smile on a child's face as he hands me a homework paper to hang on my refrigerator in Kansas
*the smile on a reader's face when they understand the meaning of a Bible story or passage
*the looks on the faces of 6 precious souls as they wave good-bye to us on the morning we left Hachinohe

I pray that God keeps these "pictures" sharp and clear in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home