Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Saying Good-bye

This is Wednesday evening in Japan, I have started my good-byes to readers and church family here. I will write this now because I may not be able to see the keyboard through my tears tomorrow and Friday.
Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined how much I would come to love these people and the church family here in Hachinohe. When I leave on Sunday a big chunk of my heart will be missing or at least broken.
I do not know if there are words good enough to tell them good-bye.
Many prayers have been offered for my health, fundraising, traveling and so many other things now I ask for more prayers.
*Prayers thanking God for the amazing Christians serving Him and others in this place.
*Prayers for preparing hearts to receive the Word
*Prayers for the Pepperdine Team arriving on Saturday to continue reading sessions for 3 weeks
*Prayers for Annie & I as we say good-bye.
*Prayers that readers will seek to know more and learn more about this Jesus they have been studying about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home