Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Selah



When I saw this picture, it seemed to speak to me.  There had been some moments during Jacqueline's pregnancy as well as labor and delivery which were truly dramatic moments.  Not the "drama" of over-reaction, or "drama" of an late term pregnant woman, just plain heart in your throat drama, moments of tears and concern and tears of THANKFULNESS!  Sweet Selah Grace was here - healthy, a little small, but safely here.  I imagine her thinking 
"Oh, Momma, I have waited 9 months to feel your arms around me.  It feels so good to have you hold me."  
or
"Oh Momma, I am so glad to finally meet you, to look into your eyes, and feel your arms holding me."

Our thoughts were "Thank you God for bringing this sweet girl safely into this world.  Thank you for a healthy granddaughter.  Thank you for keeping our daughter safe through this pregnancy and delivery."  

(Thank you Tracy for capturing this moment for this Gram.)

2 Comments:

At September 19, 2013 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

Tears. Love it, Gram. She is blessing, indeed.

 
At September 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Annie said...

You're right. Blessing doesn't even begin to describe her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home