Monday, May 21, 2012

Aprons & Super Penguin

  
This little doll was adamant - she wanted to wear the penguin apron when she helped Pappy put toppings on the pizza and keep it on after her work was finished.  One problem, she wouldn't let Gram take a picture so everyone could see how cute she was.

No thank you, I do not want everyone to see just how cute I look in this apron.

Then oh-so-clever Gram  decided to make it a Super Penguin Cape - I just hid in the blinds and pulled it over my head.  Remember NO ONE gets a look at me in this apron!

Aren't I clever? 


Well, perhaps I'll let Gram get a side view - you still see part of the penguin :-)

Maybe I should permit ONE picture, after all it is a cute apron and I do look kinda cute in it.

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

The girl is her own woman~ LOVE HER! {and you}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home