Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sweet Moment



What do you do when you need a quiet moment, when you just need to be by yourself? Chloe went into the hallway with her songbook and sang "Holy, Holy, Holy." I was on my way to check on something when I found Chloe sweetly singing the words "Holy, Holy..." I captured the moment then went on and left this sweet little child to continue her moment of praise and calmness.

What if we took more moments like these to reflect, relax, and even sing a song of praise or gratitude? I thank God that Jacqueline and Jordan are raising this sweet little girl to have moments on her own and that she uses them to have time with God. She may not fully understand what these moments mean, but I think God is smiling down on her knowing that she is being "trained" by Godly parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home