Friday, July 11, 2008

Beauty of Japan - THE FLOWERS

There were beautiful flowers everywhere we went in Japan - in gardens, in yards, along the street ... just everywhere. We had fresh flowers in our home - placed there by Shimamori. She also created pictures with dried flowers and plants - BEAUTIFUL! Most flowers had no role but to be there for people to enjoy and we "oohed and aahed" over them on a daily basis. We did have one rice dish with yellow chrysanthemums as an ingredient - it was a little sweet and tasted pretty good.



I kept saying that we were taking the pictures for my sister, Brenda who works in a flower shop. In reality, I think I took them as much for me as anyone else! I'm going to have to have her help me identify the ones I can't name.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home