Saturday, July 12, 2008

PARTY #3 - Farewell


Readers, their children, church members, Annie & I enjoyed a great evening of fun, food, games, pictures, speeches and goodbyes. We played spoons, some for the first time, and had lots of laughter, squeals and all the other noises that accompany three tables of people playing the game.
Annie with some of her readers and Brother Shiozawa. Everyone seemed to enjoy the picture taking as much as the games.
Everyone smile and say "cheese". This photo started out being LST workes and church members when all the children wanted to be included. Who can resist a child's smile?
Some of my readers and their children posed with me for this photo. I sure did enjoy getting to spend some free time with readers and I just loved their children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home