Monday, July 21, 2008

I have been back in Phillipsburg for 3 weeks today. Sometimes I cannot believe that my time in Japan is over. While Annie and I were there I kept saying I could not believe I was actually in Japan and maybe Annie should pinch me. You should try explaining that to someone with limited English!

It was such a blessing that this trip became a reality. I can say "IT WAS A GOD THING!"

*God allowed my health to do good before I went and HE gave me great health during the whole trip. Other than a little trouble with my arthritis and foot & leg cramps my health was GREAT.

*God saw to it that we had the funds to go. He touched the hearts of many to give so that His word could be planted in the hearts of many.

*God blessed me during our travels - no jet lag going over, restful sleep while there (even on a futan), and no culture shock. Once home I slept well and at regular times but I have had some days where I felt out of it and experienced some of those post-trip feelings.

*God sees to it that you are not the same as you were before you went. He uses the experience to touch your heart, to open your mind, and to make you realize how important it is that you share His Good News with all people.



I hope people will keep Annie and I in their prayers as we share the story of our trip with people here at home. I hope we can give people a glimpse of our experience in Hachinohe. It was a blessing to be able to participate in this mission trip; one of the greatest experiences and blessings I have received!

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2008 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I'm so thankful you kept track of your trip on your blog.
Isn't God amazing?
Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home