Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning & The Sikes Family











I wrote this post on Sunday April 19 - I'm just getting back to blogging ...












Everything worked together this morning (getting ready, feeding, nap time) so Chloe Mae went to worship with her Mommy, Daddy and Gram. What a privilege! As we drove to the church building Jacqueline and Jordan sang worship songs as is their custom. Part of the time I sang with them, but mostly I reflected on the songs and what they would mean to my Granddaughter. It thrills my heart to know that Chloe Mae will be brought up in the Lord by Godly parents. She is blessed to be the daughter of Jordan and Jacqueline Sikes. She has many aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents and a host of extended family who will encourage her to be a Christian and to live her life for God. I shed a few tears, shared my thoughts with her parents and then joined in the singing.

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2009 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Amen Sissie! It is such a joy knowing Chloe is being raised by parents who love God and want her to know and love Him too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home