Saturday, August 23, 2008

NAME CHANGE?






I'm sitting here debating about whether or not to change my Blog Title - should it remain "Kansas Mom" or do I change it to KANSAS GRANDMA? YES -WE ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacqueline and Jordan told us the GREAT news the weekend we were in Kansas City. We are going to be grandparents in April. It has been a hard secret to keep - but Jacqueline and Jordan wanted us to wait until after their doctor appointment and sonagram and they wanted to tell the grandparents and aunts & uncles themselves. Everyone got their announcement cards Friday and yesterday in the mail so I am free to tell the world.

I'm sure you will hear more about this over the coming months...

4 Comments:

At August 28, 2008 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Brenda Collins said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for your news!!!!

 
At September 13, 2008 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

yippee!

 
At September 30, 2008 at 6:54 PM , Blogger PS, God Loves You said...

Sharlene,
Happy celebration of Jacqueline's birthday today. After all, mom, you're the one who has the treasured memories of that special day. Thanks for being with her this week and taking care of our baby Mavis. I heard the news was broken to her class today and you got to witness it - I love and appreciate you!

 
At December 31, 2008 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Joshua Nichols, MS, LMFT said...

I think you should change the name to "Who cares about the kids? I have a grandchild now!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home